Monday, June 17th @ 4pm – 6pm EST
- Make sure you are in a place with good internet connection (if joining from a computer).
- Click this link to join the zoom meeting.
- To join the meeting, you can either:
- Download the Zoom app (this will be the only option if you are joining from a tablet or cellphone)
- Choose the “Start from Browser” option (this will allow you to join the meeting from the internet, without the app)
- Once the meeting window opens, choose “Join with computer audio” (this should be a green button that pops up)
- Headphones are an option but not a necessity. Turn your speakers up to make sure you can hear.
- If you cannot hear, there is a panel at the bottom of the screen. On the far left is a “mic” icon. Click the down arrow beside it and choose “join with computer audio”.
Zoom on PHONE:
- Call 1 647 558 0588 Canada
- Enter your Meeting ID: 215 290 066 and press # (POUND)
- When it asks for your Participant ID, simply press # (no ID number needed)
- To mute/unmute yourself, press *6 (STAR SIX)
***only Toronto numbers available in Canada on Zoom
Please arrive 15 minutes early to settle in, and deal with any troubleshooting issues that may arise.
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.