|Purpose||Pathways to PGC (P2P) seeks to generate exciting, relevant, and unique regional programming for and by our members, in addition to attracting new members, enriching and growing our network. We encourage programming that holds this mandate at its core.
|Budget||As a pilot, PGC is investing $10,000 in this year’s Pathways to PGC program. Budgeting is determined by the needs of each proposed Pathways program request, and the number of programs being financed.|
- Programming should be geared towards PGC’s membership, and the needs of the playwriting community in your region.
- Programming must take place within your region, but may engage and intersect with other regions.
- Programming must be oriented to PGC members, but should also be open to the inclusion of non-members.
- Programs must be financially accessible to participants.
- Program Stewards (coordinators/administrators) must be PGC members, and will be paid an honorarium, determined by the time spent stewarding the program.
- Program Stewards may be featured in the programming (i.e. speak on a panel, or showcase their work), but may not gear the event or programming solely towards the promotion of their own work.
- Venue choice should be accessible and meet the needs of people with disabilities.
Eligible Program Ideas
(Not limited to; can be combination of)
- Production Development
-Ie. First Scene Challenge, etc.
-Requires a partnership
- Networking Events
-I.e Creator Socials
- Creative Partnerships/Hybrid Events
-I.e Sing for your Supper
- Cross-Sector Meetups
-Networking with professionals outside of sector
|Other Expense Information||