- This event has passed.
“The Cage” by Steven Elliott Jackson, Toronto Fringe Digital Collective
July 7 @ 12:00 am - July 9 @ 12:00 am EDT
From the writer of The Seat Next To The King (NNNNN Now Magazine)!
In 1929, Vera visits her brother, Billy, affected by the Great War. Billy has to leave due to the Depression, but not without his birds. And where is Frank, Billy’s friend and Vera’s husband? What does he have to do with it all? Secrets. Lies. A family on the brink of destruction.
“The Cage” is an unsettling drama of repression, trauma and the depths that one will grasp on to their safety in the classic veins of “The Children’s Hour”, “Advise and Consent” and “The Detective”. With a script by PGC Member Steven Elliott Jackson that roller coasters into dark places and performances by Brandon Knox and Kate McArthur that will capture your empathy and terror, you will have to see who truly becomes trapped in The Cage!
“The Cage” will be offered as part of the 2020 Toronto Digital Fringe Collective and available to view from July 7th to 9th. Do not miss this video performance!
HOW TICKETS WORK
The Toronto Fringe Collective is separated into four acts, with each act (comprising 16-18 shows) being live for three days. “The Cage” is in ACT 3, and live from JULY 7th to JULY 9th.
Tickets are available in two ways at:
– MEMBERSHIP PASS – grants access to all four acts of the Collective
* AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL JULY 1st
* Go to the site and click on PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP PASS
* Membership passes are $100, and include all 56 shows
– ACT PASS – grants access to all shows in one act
* AVAILABLE WHILE THE SPECIFIC ACT IS LIVE
* Go to the site and click on the specific Act towards the bottom of the screen
* Act passes are tip-what-you-can