You can receive 10% off at the Canadian Play Outlet for seeing shows written by Playwrights Guild members!
- After you see a show, check here to see if the playwright is a member;
- Take a photo of your ticket stub;
- Post your photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag the Playwrights Guild; or email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org; or bring your ticket stub into the store at 401 Richmond St. W., Suite 350
- The production’s playwright must be a member of the Playwrights Guild of Canada
- If there are multiple playwrights credited, at least one must be a PGC member;
- The show can be any production across Canada or internationally;
- A picture of the ticket stub must be submitted, or the physical ticket brought into the store, within 30 days of seeing the show;
- We cannot accept tags in Instagram or Facebook stories, as the temporary nature of these posts increases the risk that we will not see them before they expire. Regular posts only.
- Tag Playwrights Guild of Canada on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/playwrightsguildofcanada/), Twitter (@PGuildCanada), or Instagram (@pguildcanada);
- The 10% discount can be applied to any digital or hard copy script in the Canadian Play Outlet;
- The discount code must be used within 6 months of receiving it;
- The discount code may be used once per customer per show;
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discount codes, including code applied when purchasing multiple copies of a digital script.